BioCardia Announces Upcoming Cell Therapy Presentations at Cardiovascular Research Technologies Conference
January 28, 2016
SAN CARLOS, CA (GlobeNewswire) – BioCardia®, Inc., a leader in cardiovascular regenerative medicine, announces today two presentations related to the Company’s autologous bone marrow derived cell therapy in settings of post-acute infarction and heart failure at the Cardiovascular Research Technologies (CRT 2016) meeting in Washington DC.
Session 1: Main Hall
- Date and Time: Sunday, February 21, 2016, 11:00 AM ET
- Presenter: Dr. Martin Bergmann, Cardiologicum Hamburg - Hamburg, Germany
- Topic: Early Transendocardial Injection Of Autologous Bone Marrow Derived Mononuclear Cells Following Ischemic Myocardial Events (the Alster - Helix Phase I Study) One Year Follow-Up Results
Session 2: Cardiovascular Innovations, the Best Innovation for CRT 2016
- Date and Time: Tuesday, February 23, 2016, 11:30 AM ET
- Presenter: Dr. Peter Altman, BioCardia CEO
- Topic: CardiAMP™ Autologous Cell Therapy with Companion Diagnostic in NYHA Class II and III Ischemic Systolic Heart Failure
About BioCardia, Inc.
BioCardia, Inc., headquartered in San Carlos, CA is a privately held company developing regenerative biologic therapies to treat cardiovascular disease. The Company's current products include the Helix™ transendocardial delivery system and the Morph® steerable guide and sheath catheter portfolio. BioCardia partners with other biotherapeutic companies to provide its Helix systems and clinical support to their programs studying therapies for the treatment of heart failure, chronic myocardial ischemia and acute myocardial infarction.